Fall Festival Highlight I: 28th Nov (Sat) 4pm-5.30pm
Fall Festival Highlight II: 5th Dec (Sat) 4pm-5.30pm
To join Skype group call:
1. Download the Skype application from Google Play store (free)
2. Set up your Skype account
3. WhatsApp your Skype name & address to Sui Yong 012-421 8311 (at least 24 hours before the program
4. Open your Skype account about 10 minutes before the class & wait to be called. OFF video mode; MUTE microphone (Unmute to speak)
5. Recordings are available for 10 days for listening/download.
Fee: RM10 each class
Please transfer to: Manjushri Kadampa Society, Maybank 5123 5261 5794, Ref ‘FallH’
WhatsApp payment slip to Sui Yong 012-412 8311 as registration.
From the author: We can see and find the sun of enlightenment from The Mirror of Dharma. How fortunate we are.
Class fee: RM50 for 7 sessions. Please transfer to *Manjushri Kadampa Society* 512-352-615-794 Maybank, with “GP Mirror” as our reference. Whatsapp the payment slip to Nathalie 012 427 3380 as registration.
Set up for Skype group call:
1. Download the application Skype from Google Playstore (free)
2. Set up your Skype account – give email/FB; create password and skype name
3 Whatsapp your Skype name to Nathalie 012 427 3380 at least 24 hours before the programme.
Before the class: Open your Skype account about 10 minutes before time. Turn off video mode; keep mircrophone on MUTE. UNMUTE when wish to say something. Wait for the teacher to call you.
Enquiries: 012 427 3380
Through regular teachings, meditations, systematic study and group discussion, the Foundation Programme offers deep support for your spiritual life. It is, in essence, the same training followed by spiritual practitioners in an unbroken lineage dating back to Buddha Shakyamuni. Its special quality is that we can gain authentic experience without abandoning our modern lifestyle
From the author of HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE MIND: ‘We often say, ‘My mind, my mind’, but if someone were to ask us, ‘What is your mind?’, we would have no correct answer. This is because we do not understand the nature and function of the mind.
To find a time slot suitable for you, please contact Nathalie at 012 427 3380
On Wednesdays 8pm-9:05pm & Saturdays 11am-12:05pm
Prayers: The Hundreds of Deities of the Joyful Land According to Highest Yoga Tantra, Heart Jewel and Request to the Holy Spiritual Guide Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso from his Faithful Disciples
On Thursdays 8pm-8:35pm
Prayers: Medicine Buddha Sadhana
On Fridays: 8pm-8:45pm
Prayers: Medicine Buddha Prayer
On Sundays 9am-9:25am
Prayers: Prayers for World Peace